- Photovoltaic (PV) Panels: These are the solar panels that capture sunlight and convert it into electricity.
- Charge Controller: This regulates the amount of electricity coming from the PV panels, ensuring the batteries don’t get overcharged.
- Battery Bank: This stores the electricity generated by the PV panels so it can be used later when the sun isn’t shining.
- Inverter: This device converts the direct current (DC) electricity generated by the PV panels into alternating current (AC) electricity, which is what is used in homes and businesses.
- Wiring & Accessories: This includes cables, connectors and other components needed to safely connect the components of the PV system.
- Monitoring System: This device allows you to track the performance of your off-grid PV system.
Virtue Solaris offers complete off-grid PV systems for residential and commercial applications, including unique solutions that combine lateste LiFePo4 batteries, pure sine wave inverters, MPPT charge controllers and battery management systems, all in one unit. Contact us today to learn more.