* Potential generating capacity of a solar energy system is calculated by taking the maximum generating capacity of solar panels measured in kilowatt peak (kWp) multiplied 1,600, which accounts for average solar irradiance (amount of solar energy available at a given location) factor for Malta, discounted for potential power losses resulting from power conversion, impedance in cables and wires, soiling of solar panel glass and other factors, which may add up to around 20% of energy generated by the panels. Actual generating capacity will also depend on location and configuration of the solar panels, inclination angle, orientation, the presence of any objects casting shade, temperature, humidity and weather conditions throughout the year. Virtue Solaris offers its clients some of the most efficient solar panels (over 19% efficiency) and inverters (over 98% efficiency) available in the industry, to maximise system’s potential and minimise inevitable conversion power losses.
- For formal quotation and further information please contact Virtue Solaris.
- This offer price is solely for the items described in the special offer above and does not include any extra supplies, works or services (such as custom made mounts, extra cable lengths, lifting to higher heights than specified, etc) that may also be required by the Client. depending on Client’s wishes, such additional supplies, works and services may be included in the formal quote.
- Relevant Local Council permits for crane lifting are Client’s responsibility and are not included in the above offer price.
- Estimated potential power output and corresponding annual savings and payback period are approximate guide values only. Actual performance of the system will depend on a variety of factors including site location, inclination, orientation, shading, weather conditions and other parameters.
- Permits or authorizations from relevant government authorities (e.g. the Planning Authority etc) and associated professional services (e.g. architect’s fees) are Client’s responsibility and are not included in this quote. Client is solely responsible for compliance with relevant laws and regulations including planning rules.