Virtue Max PV System + 5kWh Battery Energy Storage
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER: PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST RISING ENERGY COSTS!
Investing in solar panels system with energy storage is your BEST insurance policy against rising energy costs. No matter how high utility rates may go up in the future, you would be protected by harnessing your OWN free and abundant energy from the Sun.
Take advantage of our latest VIRTUE MAX + 5 KwH battery combo offer:
- 7 AE Solar bifacial double glass METEOR solar panels up to 740Wp each*
- Latest N-Type TOPCON technology, cell efficiency of 22.08%
- 4kWp PV system – close to the maximum power allowed under grant scheme for single phase
- Generation of over 6,384 kWh per year (front side of the panel only), average of 17 units daily, up to 31 kWh on best days
- Superior 30 year power performance warranty from a premium Tier 1 German quality manufacturer
- Best in the world hybrid inverter from Huawei
- World’s most advanced Huawei 5kWh LUNA 20000 lithium battery system
- Battery system is designed for over 6,000 charge cycles and comes with 10 years guarantee
- Anodized aluminium or hot dip galvanized mounting structure
- 10 year warranty on inverter, 20 year warranty on structure
- Smart power sensor to control energy generation, consumption, import and export
- Smart monitoring platform
Entire package including installation and assistance with all documentation for only EUR 5,735 after government grants.
* Since Meteor solar panels are bifacial, they are capable of absorbing lights from both sides: the front and the rear. The front side absorbs direct sunlight and its peak power is rated at 570Wp. The back side of the panel absorbs diffuse and reflected light. It is capable of developing up to 85% of the power rating of the front side, i.e. up to 485Wp more under lab-controlled conditions; however in real life conditions, output from the rear side of the panel would depend on precise installation configuration, such as elevation of the solar panel, reflective capacity of underlying surfaces (albedo) and other factors. In most applications, rear side gain of between 10% and up to 30% can be achieved.