Solar panels for business
Solar energy systems for your business
Virtue Solaris understands the great importance of energy for business. We want you to focus on achieving your business goals, satisfy your shareholders and clients and expand your market portfolio. With our help, you shall no longer worry about your electricity bills. Celebrate great value with our special UNMATCHED offers on high quality solar power systems for your business, with up to 22% of annual return on investment!
Amazing Bank of Valletta interest-free and security-free loans and feed-in-tariffs are available for some of these packages! Businesses can also opt to recover between 45% and 65% of their costs of investment in a solar energy system as tax credits through MicroInvest scheme.
Virtue COMMERCIAL POWER
Power up your shop, office, warehouse, factory or workshop with a 5.12kWp or 10.24kWp solar energy system and get the most out of high performance monocrystalline 320W HT-SAAE solar panels and a top-end three phase inverter. Prices start from EUR 7,400 including VAT. Government grants are not available for commercial premises, however the applicant may benefit from amazing interest-free and security-free BoV loan scheme on select packages. Save between €27,000 and €50,000 in electricity costs for your business.
10.24kWp – usually enough to power small factory / workshop, restaurant or mid-sized office / store. Generate up to 16,384 units and save up to €2,540 per year @ EUR 0.155 tariff.
Included in the offer: 16 or 32 high efficiency 320W HT-SAAE solar panels, latest model high-end 3-phase inverter, anodized aluminium or hot dip galvanized steel roof mounting racks, all fittings, up to 30 m AC cabling and wiring, crane lifting up to 3 floors, installation, commissioning, testing & certification, 5-year comprehensive system warranty + 10-year warranty on solar panels + 25 year linear power output warranty on solar panels (guaranteed performance @ 80% after 25 years) + 5 year warranty on inverter (extendable to 10 years at additional fee).
Virtue COMMERCIAL POWER PLUS
If the available roof space is very limited, the best option is to go for solar panels with the maximum power and efficiency. This special commercial package is designed specifically for those customers who wish to obtain the most energy out of every square meter of available space. Ultra powerful and efficient HT-SAAE 440W solar panels are ideally suited for this goal, and thanks to our special offer, these premium panels are also available at an extremely affordable price. Offers start with as little as €9,020, including VAT. With payback period of between 5 and 6 years, total system lifetime savings of over €55,000 are well within reach!.
Included in the offer: Between 14 and 25 high efficiency 440W monocrystalline solar panels, latest model multi-MPPT inverter, roof mounting racks, all fittings, up to 30m AC cabling and wiring, crane lifting up to 3 floors, installation, commissioning, testing & certification, 5-year system warranty + 10-year warranty on solar panels + 25 year linear power output warranty on solar panels (guaranteed performance @ 80% after 25 years) + 5 year warranty on inverter, extendable to 10 years.
Besides these fixed special deals, we can offer tailor-made solar solutions for any generating capacity and any configuration. Contact us today!
* Potential generating capacity of a solar energy system is calculated by taking the maximum generating capacity of solar panels measured in kilowatt peak (kWp) multiplied 1,600, which accounts for average solar irradiance (amount of solar energy available at a given location) factor for Malta, discounted for potential power losses resulting from power conversion, resistance in cables and wires, soiling of solar panel glass and other factors, which may add up to around 20% of energy generated by the panels. Actual generating capacity will also depend on location and configuration of the solar panels, inclination angle, orientation, the presence of any objects casting shade, temperature, humidity and weather conditions throughout the year. Virtue Solaris offers its clients some of the most efficient solar panels (over 19.8% efficiency) and inverters (over 98% efficiency) available in the industry, to maximise system’s potential and minimise inevitable conversion power losses.
**Potential savings are calculated assuming a feed-in-tariff of EUR 0.155 guaranteed for 20 years. Actual net savings will depend on levels of own consumption and tariff band and the chosen electricity export option.
(1) For formal quotation and further information please contact Virtue Solaris
(2) This offer price is solely for the items described in the special offer above and does not include any extra supplies, works or services (such as custom made mounts, extra cable lengths, lifting to higher heights than specified, etc) that may also be required by the Client. depending on Client’s wishes, such additional supplies, works and services may be included in the formal quote
(3) Relevant Local Council permits for crane lifting are Client’s responsibility and are not included in the above offer price
(4) Estimated potential power output and corresponding annual savings and payback period are approximate guide values only. Actual performance of the system will depend on a variety of factors including site location, inclination, orientation, shading, weather conditions and other parameters
(5) Permits or authorizations from relevant government authorities (e.g. the Planning Authority etc) and associated professional services (e.g. architect’s fees) are Client’s responsibility and are not included in this quote. Client is solely responsible for compliance with relevant laws and regulations including planning rules